Thursday, June 15, 2017

friday coffee date

Overall, I would say that I'm a pretty busy person. I wake up early, teach all day, sometimes coach in the evenings, come home and cook dinner or work or whatever I have planned, sleep, and repeat. I think that it didn't really hit me how truly busy I've been this year until today. The first day that I'm sitting home alone by myself. Doing nothing.

Nothin' like a big ol' batch of nothing to prove how not-busy you are, yeah?

My mom says I should appreciate that I have an empty day and enjoy it. But, I don't think I can do that! I miss my people (who are off in California nannying, home for the summer with their families, or entertaining guests who've arrived for graduation...) and I'm sad I won't see some of my people for quite a while.

I also just miss this space! I realized today that it's been  three whole months since I've touched this blog, and I can't believe it! Time just flies by when you're busy.

I don' have a lot to say right now, but I wanted to shout out that I miss all of my blogging people, and I hope you're all well.

xo

No comments:

Post a Comment