Thursday, March 2, 2017

Things I Bought - February Edition!

I really tried not to buy impractical things this month, but I feel like every time I went to the store I fell in love with something! I have been resisting a few things probably not for long because I'm the worst at this.  I'll throw those down at the bottom if you wanna check em' out.

I tried on this sweater at Loft a few weeks ago. I had some time to kill before a dentist appointment, and Loft usually has some cute things on their sale rack, and I just love Loft. I saw this sweater for full price - $60 for a sweater. Nahhh. 

So, I accepted that I would not be getting the sweater. Despite loving it. UNTIL - Loft had a sale. And I got this sweater for $25. TWENTY FIVE DOLLARS. I about died. 

So now I own this sweater, and I love it. The front is cozy and soft and wonderful (the blush color is not as bright as it looks in the picture, it's more dusty) and the back is a 'chiffon' type fabric and has a zipper detail up top. I love it. I wanted to wear it twice this week, but I didn't. 

Loft  Mixed Media Sweater - now $32.99 with code: NEWNOW

Unfortunately, this shirt is now sold out - but if it wasn't I would've bought more in every color. You can't tell in this picture, but it has a light shimmer to it which makes it more than just a plain ol' t-shirt and the fabric is slightly thicker than usual cotton shirts I feel.

And it was $5.15. So, there's that. 


I'm always looking for a good leggings shirt and I feel like this could be one of those lucky times! I chose to get this color instead of the navy/white stripe because I can never match things with navy! Navy and jeans feels too redundant and navy with black pants feels like too dark of an outfit. It's a struggle I face, I tell ya. 

This lovely little nugget of a shirt was $8.49, the sale isn't as good as it was but it's still on sale! 

Loft Striped Dolman Tee - now $10.19 with code NEWNOW

I am a fan of pretty shell shirts. I have shirt similar to this one in hot pink, white and black polkadots, white and black stripes, teal, and navy. Obviously since burgundy/raspberry  are my favorite colors I had to get one in this color as well. The sale didn't hurt, either.

Loft - Piped Mixed Media Shell - $20.99 with code NEWNOW




There are some cute boutiques in the town where I live, and one of them is owned by the sweetest little lady! She very recently had to relocate her shop and yesterday I stopped by the new location for the first time to pick up some black leggings (they feel better than LuLaroe -which I still love, just being honest - and are way cheaper) While I was browsing and snagging my black leggings I found these lovely leggings. They have a dark navy background and usually I cannot do navy like I said above. But I had to have them. They have some really pretty colors in them and match almost perfectly with the Loft sweater I attached at the top. So excited to wear this. Probably in a week or so since I literally wore this sweater on Tuesday. 

Local Boutique Leggings - 2 @ $15 ea. = $30

Ry's house is always freezing and his roommate bought slippers, which got R talking about slipper as well to keep his feet from freezing off. We looked at several stores and could not  find any slippers at all. I snagged these on Amazon and they'll be delivered to his house sometime this weekend. 


I've never met anyone who wasn't a teacher/RA who had their own mini laminator, but I love mine and use it at least once a week. However, laminator sheets are ridiculously expensive for what they are. I found this pack of 200 on Amazon for $20.89, which is a pretty good deal. I bought them ten years ago and they aren't here yet, but still- the deal will be worth it! I hope. 




Total spent this month: $128 and change, plus shipping. Not too bad!
What did you buy this month? Favorite deal?







No comments:

Post a Comment