Monday, March 13, 2017

life goes on (& on, & on...)

This is going to be another hodgepodge post about life lately. I feel like I don't have any real 'content' to post out there in the web. So, if you're looking for deep meaningful posts about my life... I don't even know why you'd expect that. If you're looking for random pictures of food and a puppy, you've come to the right place!

I spent a good part of the weekend hanging out with my momma and Tuff the yorkiepoo. He got a haircut and then went on a walk in the (holy cow, where has it been this whole time!) sunshine. 

My parents were gone last weekend so when I went home to visit my brother made an awesome diner- pasta with chicken, mushroom cheese, broccoli, and garlic bread. He watches Gordon Ramsay videos. It pays off. 

I feel like my nail adventures are always hit or miss. I went to this place near where my parents live that had good reviews and was placed with a girl who had to have been brand new. My nails chipped worse than they ever have in life and were peeling terribly after 24 hours. I had them redone. I couldn't take it. Both colors are super pretty though. 

Do you ever see something that you didn't even know you wanted until you see it?! That's how I'm feeling lately about pineapple leggings. However, the only ones I can find are teal and pink- and I'm not a fan of the 'unrealistic' side of that. The ones on the right I love. But, they're from LuLaroe and impossible to find. So I'm sad. If you see anything  with a cute pineapple print, send it my way!

I made a spur of the moment berry crisp as a breakfast for the week and it was a great choice. 

Loft has had a great clearance sale going on lately, and I'm probably the biggest customer of that in the history of ever. This purple tank, and many other shirts they have right now, is a rayon/chiffon type fabric in the front and a cozy t-shirt fabric in the back. You can't tell looking at it, but I love it. 


Snagged this cute little necklace at Target. 

The kidlets and I are going to be planting seeds after spring break and I was SO jazzed to see this sign in the dollar spot. Up on the windowsill it went!

I joked when I got this that Ry must either love me a lot, or want me to run more. I'm actually wearing this jacket while I sit here and do nothing. Hehe. Tricked him!


I've been driving a sweet coworker home from work for a few weeks and as a thank you she got me THIS MUG. I've been in love with it for a while but couldn't bring myself to buy it, until I got it as a gift today! I've already used it. I already love it a million times more than ever. 

How was your week? 
Highs? 
Lows?
Pineapple prints?



No comments:

Post a Comment