Tuesday, February 7, 2017

"Healthy"

A few weeks back a sweet co-worker of mine started talking to me about these healthy challenge groups she does. I wasn't super excited about it in the beginning because helloooo this girl hasn't done anything physically active since 2012. But, somehow I signed up and was assigned to a team. It was a great choice!

Every day each person can receive five points, plus extra credit, for posting in the group about a workout, healthy choice, if you've reached your water intake for the day, something you love, and a meme. It's been super fun to hear about other people's choices/lives and really holds ya accountable! The team with the most points wins a prize, and of course Janell and I are on the same team.

I was doing really great with the first three days until I got hit with this nasty flu/cold/illnessthatjustplainstinksalot on Friday. It feels super strange to be posting about health while I'm currently in bed with the flu, but ya know- life is weird sometimes. Hopefully I'll be back at it again soon and can earn some points to win this thing!






Any fun workouts to suggest for 'post sickness'?

No comments:

Post a Comment