Thursday, December 29, 2016

& There Goes Another Year, Round 2...



I did a post similar to this one last year, and it was so fun to look back on all of the things I did during 2015. So, let's take a trip down memory lane and see what 2016 was like!

January
Honestly, January wasn't that exciting of a month. I have very few blog posts from January. Apparently, I was boring.

February
Told someone about the blog! That person was Janell and shortly after she started her own blog! So that was pretty cool! :)

March
Finally got my Kate Spade bag that I wanted forever, as a graduation present from my awesome momma! We also went to Hawaii for Spring Break, which is slowly becoming a family tradition that I love!


April
Went to a few job fairs, went to a few interviews, and stressed a lot about whether or not I would get a job for the upcoming year. 

May
So many things happened in May! I shared my testimony for the first time, got a job, and started planning for my classroom.

June
Uh, I graduated from flipping COLLEGE!

July
Procrastinated, and worked at science camp!

August
I was boring again. Sorry. :) 

September
Got Tuff (our puppy!) 

Did some major classroom work!


October
Continued teaching
Started coaching
Stressed
Drank lots of coffee
Started getting my nails done monthly.

November
Two year with Ry!

December
Turned 23
Became a crazy Christmas person
Shopped way too much
Got ready for the new year! ;) 



What was the highlight of your year?
Hopes for 2017?







No comments:

Post a Comment