Hey there! Janell and I have both made it a goal for the new year to put more energy and focus into our blogs. We had a long conversation about how both of us love swaps and have decided to start a swap to occur over the New Year! The theme of the swap will be socks and scarves as the beginning of the year is still cold (unlike your hearts! :))
Note: This swap will be limited to bloggers/readers in the US. We hope to find success with this swap and be able to host another in the future once we have more information about international shipping, etc.
1. Sign up below! There will be a limit of 15 people for this swap (first come, first added) and you will not be swapping with the same person you are gifting to, that way you can make two new friends (and be surprised!) The sign up deadline is January 4, 2017!
2. Once we hit our max amount of people or reach the sign up deadline we will send everyone an email with their swap buddy's info
3. Minimum Amount: $20, we really liked that in Mattie and Olya's most recent swap they reminded their participants that they were welcome to spend more than this amount, but to remember they could not be paired with someone who spent over the $20 minimum.
4. When you are ready to ship your package, ship it! You are required to email the tracking code to Janell and I. We will notify your partner that a surprise is on its way
5. When you've received your swap package, post it online! Let the world see that beautifulness! Please share photos with the hashtag #SocksandScarves2017
6. If you do not send a gift you will not be able to participate in future swaps. We will send reminder emails prior to the shipping deadline, and we will notify you when we have received a tracking number and your partner has shipped your package!
Sign-Up Deadline: January 4, 2017
Match Assignment: January 6, 2017
Mailed By: January 13, 2017
Link Up: January 20, 2017