Monday, December 26, 2016

Apparently, I Had #goals for 2016...


I was browsing my posts from December of last year looking for inspiration for this year, and found this post detailing the goals I had for 2016... oops. Definitely left those in December of 2015.

So, let's see how I did.. just for funsies!


Blog Goals


1. Post at least once a week. - 
2. Spend time reading others' blogs and commenting!
3. Sponsor/Interact

Well, these definitely didn't go as planned. #1 was a solid fail. I would say that I definitely did post once a month at least, but that weekly goal wasn't happening. I'm hoping now that things have calmed down I'l get back into more of a consistent blogging schedule.

I did really try this year to spend time reading others blogs, but I only commented about 50% of the time. Sometimes this was because I was busy, but I definitely want to start putting effort into leaving thoughtful comments for others. If I read their blog, I want them to know!

Lastly, I did sponsor once or twice, but I don't even remember what year it was... does anyone have any recommendations for this? Good bloggers to work with? Send them my wayyyy. I consider myself to fall into the education/lifestyle corner of the blogosphere.


Personal Goals


1. Focus on the positive
2. Have some sort of a plan lined up for next year
3.Have some sort of 'yay you survived college' celebration planned

I did better here! I definitely feel like I've been more positive this year, especially lately. And how could I not be when life is so great? Hopefully things continue!

Obviously I figured out a plan for this year! I'm living in the same house, with great roommates, and have a full-time job in the field I graduated from. Woo!

I haven't had a 'yay you survived college' celebration as extravagant as I'd originally planned, but I did go to the coast with my family after graduating (it was a surprise) and that was fun! Also, we're most likely going to Hawaii again for spring break, so I'll count that ;) 

How did you do on your goals this year?
Any ideas for next year's goals list? 

No comments:

Post a Comment