Sunday, November 20, 2016

My Christmas Wish List

I know, I know, Thanksgiving hasn't come and gone so we're not really supposed to be talking about Christmas yet… but I can't help it! Christmas is my absolute favorite time of the year. Which is sad, because having a December birthday, I almost feel excited for my birthday to be over so we can hurry up and get to the Christmas stuff!

This Christmas is the first one that I've had a full-time job (goodbye college!) and so I'm super excited about the gift-giving aspect. I always gave gifts before, but I was obviously more limited in the range of gifts I could give…

I'm also excited to see what the family gives me, since I'm no longer in college. If I could a few of my gifts under the tree, maybe I'd find a few of these! :)



1. A Keurig

Target - currently $110, been going on sale often though - I've wanted a Keurig for a long time. I think the intensity lately is stemming from wanting to stick to my coffee budget, though. I'm open to any Keurig. My thought is that I could keep it in my classroom… and that's a wonderful idea, I think.

2. Hunter Rain Boots


They're just so beautiful! I have one pair of rain boots from Freddy's or somewhere, and I love being able to wear them on rainy days (recess in the rain in Toms, just doesn't work out…)

3. A new phone…

I've had my iPhone 5S for three years now, and just recently it's started bugging out. The home button only works like 10% of the time, it crashes often, etc. It's obnoxious. I'm debating whether or not I can stick it out for a few more months, or whether it's time to give in and get a new phone… 
My biggest issue with this is that 1, phones are expensive. And 2, they're so BIG now. I remember thinking the 5S was too big for my hands when I got it. I don't know how I'll feel about toting around a brick. 

4. Crockpot Cookbooks!

We've really been getting into our crockpot cooking lately, so I would love access to more recipes. 

5. Another purse!

I'm open to anything, but I've loved this little Dooney for a while! I first saw it on sale in the dark green and loved it, but I also think this color, black, and red are beautiful.

6. And of course…

Some things are just obviously always the best things. 
  1. sweaters
  2. coffee (or coffee gift cards, or coffee mugs…)
  3. sticky notes
  4. fun pens
  5. teacher stuff!
  6. bean bags for the classroom
  7. fun scarves
  8. makeup
  9. shoes
  10. homemade things! 









No comments:

Post a Comment