1. Read at least two books for fun
2. Start using my Happiness Project journal again
3. Find my Happiness project journal… again.
4. FINALLY start the business with J (and sell!) More info coming soon, lovely people.
5. Leave gratitude notes at least once a month.
6. Pay for the person behind me once a month.
7. Have a winning season while coaching middle school basketball (this is happening!!!) Note: the coaching is happening, we haven't played, practiced, or won… so the winning isn't happening (YET!)
8. Go through room/truck/classroom every month to clean/donate/etc.
9. Blog regularly. I don't know what regularly means yet.
10. Put at least $100 into savings each month.
11. Set a coffee budget. I'm thinking about buying a gift card from my favorite coffee shop at the beginning of each month and telling myself that once it runs out, I'm done. Has anyone done this? Did it work?
12. Bring a dessert/treat/something to leave in staff lounge once a month
13. Leave monthly notes on my kiddos' desks telling them how great they're doing and how proud I am to be their teacher.
14. Go to Seattle!
15. Buy someone a gift once per month.