Tuesday, July 5, 2016

Fireworks and Hay Fields

I can't believe it's already the 5th of July. This summer is just flyingggg by, which makes me super sad and happy all at the same time. 

As per usual (lately) this post will be a random assortment of photos and information that is super important. Reading this could change your whole life. Kidding, but ya never know!

On Thursday my lovely cousin did my hair. I'm really weird about haircuts. And by haircuts I really mean the one time a year I force myself to have my dead end cut off. And only the dead ends. I'm a wimp. 
But this time we mixed it up a little and threw in some blonde for a subtle ombr√© (apparently this is called a sombre...) Eiither way I'm really happy with it. Yay for doing different things. 


On Saturday we (Ryan and I) went to a wedding! My roommate got married and it was so fun to be a part of their special day. 


Sunday all of the local churches had church in the park which was really cool! Afterwards we walked around the little market they had going on and found THIS. 

The biggest snow cone I've ever seen in whole life. Apparently in Hawaii this ether is called shave ice and (according to Ryan) is much better and includes condensed milk. I'm not sure I like that idea, so I'll stick to my jumbo snow cones for now. 


My dad and Ry bucked all of the hay off our fields in like six hours which is super impressive. 


And while they did that I made strawberry rhubarb jam...

And then we were off to the coast with my family for the 4th. 

Hope you had a wonderful holiday weekend! 

No comments:

Post a Comment