Thursday, June 16, 2016

Tearing at the Seams

My wallet is broken. I'm so sad about this that clearly I've devoted an entire blog post to it (and also Kate Spade, but that's beside the point) I've had this wallet since high school, and it's one of my most favorite things I own. I'm so sad to have to see it go. But ya'll, it's gotta go...



I've been searching Kate Spade for the last hour or so because my purse is Kate Spade, and ideally the two should match I think. Here are some options I've come up with. Thoughts?








Cedar Street Lacey - $178
I like this wallet, especially the black and tan, because I think that it's the exact color of my purse. However, I don't like that it's an expensive wallet (more expensive than the purse was...) So I think I'd only buy it if it was on sale.
 



I think that the little cut outs on this wallet are super cute. I like that it's different. However, I'm not sure that the tan color matches the tan of my purse and I think that having two different tans would bother me. I'd love to see this wallet in black, and maybe in a bigger size.


Again, this wallet is super small. I like having a bigger wallet, since I stuff so many things in there, so I don't think this size would work.
I honestly think the only reason I like this one is because it's the bigger style and black. This picture makes it look glittery or something, which isn't how it looks on Amazon.

Kieran Wallet - $134.99
I love the scalloped edge on this one, and that it's black. I think I'm definitely leaning toward a solid-colored wallet.

Know of a wallet I'm missing? Help a girl out!







No comments:

Post a Comment