Thursday, May 26, 2016

What the Student Teacher Wore

I'm sure I've blogged about this before (but now I can't find the post, of course...) One of the hardest parts of student teaching for me was finding a way to dress professionally and still feel comfortable in the clothes that I wore. I didn't want to buy a whole new wardrobe, but I wanted to look nice of course.

Below are some general (cough... random) outfits that I wore while student teaching and some comments under each about things I think are essential to have in your closet.

A fun blazer (I got mine a few years ago from my mom, who originally got it from White House Black Market)
Fun tops (like this polka dot one I got from TJMaxx)
Toms!
 
 
Colorful cardigans (check Old Navy, lady!)
Warm and fun scarves
Long layering necklaces (Tillys, Maurices, Target...)
 
 
A denim jacket
More fun scarves!
Black skinny jeans/nice black pants
 
 
 

And apparently lots of maroon/burgundy colored things... (I promise one of these is a shirt and one is a tee-shirt dress)


What are your must haves for student teaching/other work dress?

No comments:

Post a Comment