Tuesday, May 24, 2016

Little Avocado

Linking up with Tell It To Me Tuesday and Tell Me a True Story


Just sitting here at the table with my roommate, Janell, who has a blog you should look at. We were having a discussion about future kid's names and then I started talking about Avocado Pesto Pasta (note, completely unrelated topics...) There was a super awesome recipe on a blog that now I can't find.

Anyway, Janell, however, decided I was talking about how I was going to name my future kid Avocado Pesto Pasta. Which is (quote me, please) the LITERAL worst baby name in the whole universe. (note, I apologize to anyone who is planning to name their future child Avocado...)


I just thought that was ridiculous and thought the world needed to hear that story. Speaking of stories, when little Avocado arrives I'll definitely read this book...



No comments:

Post a Comment