Wednesday, May 25, 2016

Classroom Inspiration

If you're still out there reading this blog you'll remember a little while back I posted that I got a job for next school year teaching a 1/2 blend. Since then I've been on Pinterest every waking moment of the day looking for future classroom inspiration.

Just thought I'd share some of the ideas I have for the upcoming year!


I'm digging (do people still say that?) this little welcome/mailbox station. I love how organized everything is. Rule #1 for my future classroom - organization, folks! If you start organized it has to stay that way, right? Right?

I love this math center. I really like that there's a bulletin board for posting images or anchor charts of what we'll be learning in math, and I love the storage for math manipulatives and centers activities.

Reading corners are my favorite thing to browse on Pinterest right now. I love how this one has storage, and the color scheme, and the windows, and the rug! So much love! I already have an idea for how to imitate this in my own classroom.


How cute is this idea for open house/ meet the teacher night? I'm so excited to try this with my kiddos! Can you imagine seeing all of those little hand drawn paper people? I'm dyingggg right now.

I've spent a lot of time thinking about whether or not I want to have a whole classroom theme (I'm down to a few different options, make sure to let me know which one you'd prefer below) and one of those themes is BEES. There are so so many cute ideas for bee themed classrooms. I love the polka dot rug and yellow pops of color with this one.

Displaying student work is something that's really important to me, and keeping with the bee theme- how cute is THIS?!

Possible Classroom Themes

Bees (Black/White with pops of yellow)
Black Polka Dots with Bright Accents
Chalkboard and Burlap



 


No comments:

Post a Comment