Monday, February 8, 2016

Real Life


Side note to say that my hair doesn't curl, so those curls lasted for a total of 22 minutes. I just find it funny that I used thisss picture for my 'real life' post since it's not real life at all that my hair has curls. That's probably not even funny to anyone but me.

Anyway, I decided to document today as the day that I told someone about my blog (yay me!) I don't know why I've never said anything to anyone (and I mean anyone...) but today was the day to talk. So, I told my roommate, J, who I've talked about a little bit on her birthday
 and when she went studying at Starbucks with Ry and I like the perfect little college students we are.

I don't think I'll suddenly tell the world now, but it's nice to know there's somebody out there who I know reading my words. And now I can embarrass her without feeling guilty about it (just kidding J, just kidding)

Hope your week is going well everybody.




5 comments:

  1. SAME with the hair curling. I have to hair spray it to oblivion if I want it to stay (and it still falls a little) but then it just looks all wet and crunchy. Yay that your friend knows now! I told my husband and mom right away, but didn't give my mom the URL for a couple months. Then one of my friends found it via Twitter. So three people I know know about it now. I'm not ready to expand it yet!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I have this one method for curling my hair that actually works, but it's such a process it's almost not even worth it...
    It's weird to have someone know, especially since it was 'all mine' for almost a year. Crazy stuff! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. I haven't curled my hair in forever, because it's so thick it doesn't really stay either! And it's usually just in a braid so it doesn't entirely matter if it's curled or not.

    You know I think it's wonderful when people know of a blog, whether it's actually reading it, or just knowing about it, it's really nice to have someone to talk to about it. My husband knows and has the link to my blog but I don't think he ever reads it, maybe once or twice. Several people actually know of my blog, but I'm very careful to not say the name or the url around people. Even though it's public, I kinda just want a place for me that people I know in real life don't know about just yet.

    liz @ j for joiner

    ReplyDelete
  4. I totally agree it's nice to have someone know about the blog! I agree with wanting a space that's just for me, and I love being able to look back on all of the things I've done over the last year in detail!

    ReplyDelete
  5. GOOD JOB on telling someone! weird how it can be super hard to talk about your blog haha.

    ReplyDelete