Thursday, February 25, 2016

Hey Sunshine

Hi there! I don't know about you, but my yesterday was beautiful! I woke up late (8:30 am, heyyy!) and started working on my teaching assessment immediately. At 10am or so, Ry came over and we worked on homework together. At 12:30 I went to work and I WORE CAPRIS GUYS! In the PNW! In February! It's a miracle, I tell ya.

So anyway, I wore capris and a t-shirt, in FEBRUARY, did I mention that? I also got iced coffee, because the sun was out. It was wonderful.

Work was great too, my lovely boss told me she's sad to see me go (insta emotions) and told me I'm going to be a great teacher and a great mom someday and I was just so appreciative of all of her compliments and I'm going to miss them all so much when I leave (in 22 days)

Then I came home and my roommates and I had a homework party (hi J, N, and A) and I FINISHED MY ASSESSMENT. Well, for then anyway, today I plan to review everything one more time and then go shopping at boutiques (and Goodwill for childrens' books- see, relevance!)


Anyway, I hope wherever you were today there was sun.
Also, shoutout to J for totally reading over my shoulder rn. Roomie love. 

1 comment:

  1. YES TO THE SUN THIS WEEK. I'm loving it. Iced coffee, capris in February, and sun...so perfect! How awesome to get that compliment from your boss!

    ReplyDelete