Monday, January 25, 2016

I tried

 I tried to write something today. I really did. I started drafting a post about Kate spade bags and how much I love them and need them in my life, but then the images didn't work correctly and I gave up on that. 


Here are some random thoughts I had they couldn't quite make it jnto their own posts. Like this: you ever take time and get dressed and feel good only to realize your picture looks weird and lopsided and your mirror is dirty and then you question if it's just the picture or if you actually looked like a goof all day?


You ever plan a whole lesson and come in on a Monday morning ready to teach 5th graders about fractions AND be observed only to find out you prepped for the wrong lesson. I have. 


Ever give a pony a messy bun? I have. She's a good sport. Our hair matched this day. 


Ever had a boyfriend from Hawaii and as a result been completely obsesseddddd with hobby lobby's Hawaii decor like this. Because I have. A lot. 


Anyway, that's all I've done. 💚

1 comment:

  1. I think that outfit is super cute!!! Also the messy bun on your horse kills me. So good. And I don't have a boyfriend from Hawaii but I am obsessed with pineapples so I love that decor!

    ReplyDelete