Wednesday, January 13, 2016

Good.

Just when i think a term can't be busier than the last, I'm proved wrong. I'm barely treading water in this week two struggle. So much so that the title of this was supposed to be Food. But Good is okay too. 

So without further ado, here's the wonderful food I've been munching on. At least I still have time for food, amiright?

1. Spaghetti squash. 

My mom suggested this for dinner a while back and it sounded weird, so I thought it would be. But I'm HOOKED! I ate this stuff for probably four days straight and didn't get bored of it. 
And it's so simple! Cut a spaghetti squash in half and gutted the seeds and other random inside stuff, put garlic butter on there, baked open side down for like 30 minutes. 
Shredded the magic vegetable spaghetti with a fork, added pasta sauce and chicken garlic herb meatballs from Costco. Best. Dinner. Ever. 


2. Breakfast. 

Went to this AMAZING breakfast place again with Ry. There's literally an hour wait every time. Ry got a meat lovers breakfast burrito (again) and talked about how good it was for days. Last time I got creme brûlée French toast and this time  I got cinnamon roll pancakes. No regrets. I ate cinnamon pancake leftovers for two days. 

How's your week? Best thing you've eaten lately? 

No comments:

Post a Comment