Monday, December 28, 2015

& There Goes Another Year...

How was your 2015?! I've been reading 'year in review' posts this morning and they've all got me thinking about how different life was in January of 2015. And, just like everyone you know will tell you (or post on Facebook), I can't wait for 2016 and what the new year will hold. Today I'm linking up with Tumbleweed Contessa for 'What'd You Do This Weekend?' Although, really I guess this is what I did this year... :)




January
Applied to the Teacher Education program!
Tried my first spinning class (and it was awful, and I will never go back)


February
Our first Valentines Day! Made a failed hiking attempt (apparently everyone else wanted to go hiking that day too...), spent a lazy day at home, and then went out to dinner
Found out I was accepted to the program! Yay!


March
Went to Hawaii for Spring Break!
Started this blog too, I think! :)


April
Ry came to my house for Easter (first family holiday)
Decided on house/roommates for the next school year!


May
More hiking.
Ryan rode a horse for the first time!
First horse show


June
Last month as an RA!
Started summer job


July
Moved into my first house (with roommates!)
Ry's first rodeo
Insane amounts of dental work :(


August
Best friend's wedding!
Left summer job


September
Started student teaching!


October
First 18 hole golf round with Ry & my brother
First Christian group retreat with the college group.


November
One year with Ry!


December
Finished first term of student teaching
Wisdom teeth out (boo)



No comments:

Post a Comment