Thursday, December 17, 2015

Random Holiday Happenings

Oh hey. Fair warning: this post is going to be a jumbled mess of thoughts, as most usually are over here. Today I go in for my wisdom teeth consultation and tomorrow (ugh) I get the darn things out. At 6:30 am. Woo.


So, last chance to send me your best wisdom teeth survival tips before I'm a goner. Even talking about this I'm in super denial because I'm refusing to accept that in less than 48 hours I'll be all gross feeling. Not accepting it at all.


Anyway, avoiding that subject all together... here are some random things I've been thinking about.


1. Matching. Pajamas.
Like this is literally all I want in life. I sent these to Ry and he made a comment about how he could only see two floating heads, and it took me a solid three minutes of resending the picture before I realized the joke. Ha. Good one.


2. Dutch Ovens.
I don't even know how you use these things, I've just seen way too many pretty ones lately to not have one in my life.


3. Crock Pot Hot Chocolate Bars.
If I can function as a human by then, I'm making one of these for our family Christmas dinner.


4. 22
I turned 22 a week ago and not once did someone sing the Taylor Swift song to me. I don't know about you, but it kinda ruined my day. I was looking forward to it. I was prepared to dance.


5. Mini Ice Creams Straight from Heaven I tell ya
 I bought these little Dove chocolate mini ice cream bars at the store tonight and they are wonderful. Not motivated to get a picture of them for you right now (sorry, blog experts...) but they're great. And the serving size is FIVE. Five mini ice cream bars that could be chocolate or vanilla ice cream covered in Dove chocolate? Sign me up! Best hungry purchase I've ever made.




So there ya have it! :)
Happy Thursday!

No comments:

Post a Comment