Wednesday, November 18, 2015

Thankful.

I originally saw this post on Susannah's blog because she was linking up with Kiki's The Circle linkup, and I knew I hadddd to do it! So here are some things I'm thankful for in the spirit of thanksgiving!
Sample picture

T - Time. With student teaching and all, lately I haven't had much time to just sit and do anything that I want to do. But, lately I've been very thankful for the time that I do have... to sit by myself and do nothing, to spend with friends, or to visit family with Ry.

H - Happiness. I'm so so thankful to be involved in lots of things that I actually ENJOY, not just things I have to do to get through the hoops. I love everything about life right now, guys. Everything.

A - Apple crisp. We made a bunch this month and it was deliciousssss. A quick google search for Apple Crisp II brings up the recipe we use. I've made this with every kind of apple, with gluten free flour, etc. Nothing can mess it up.

N - Naps. Even if I don't get to take them often.

K - Keurig K Cups, because coffee from coffee shops is expensive (even if I love it so much) Thank you barista job from two years ago and k cups for keeping me caffeinated with things that don't taste too awful.

F - Fellowship. I'm so thankful for the two hours a week I get to spend worshiping with other college students, for my boyfriend's constant 'Jesus has got you' reminders, and church on Sundays. God is good, all the time.

U - Unimaginable silliness from the kiddos I work with. Nothing tackles a bad day better than a silly kiddo with a silly story.

L - Love. Love shown to me, the happiness from loving on others. Just love, guys.


Do a poem of your own and share it with me, please! I'm dying to hear what you're thankful for!


No comments:

Post a Comment