Friday, November 6, 2015

Five on Friday

Hi there! I feel like every post I make nowadays is just me apologizing for not being around the blog for decades. I'm sorry for that. Life is just super busy. So here's a quick recap of what I've been up to. 

1. Full time student teaching. 
This week I was in my classroom from 7:45-4 every day and taught the majority of the time which was really nice. I had a formal observation from my university supervisor that just so happened to take place on a rough day (boo) but I've been getting a lot of compliments on how hard I'm working; so that makes up for that. 
I've also been working from 4-6, which is great because of how busy I am, but these ten hour days are no bueno. Also, boo daylight savings time. I don't like that stuff. 

2. Uh, pumpkin carving!
Ry and I carved out first pumpkin (yay) 
It was a fun time and definitely a good break from everything. 

3. I've been super busy during the weeks, but the last weekend and Saturday I've been doing horse things too, which is crazy. But, we have fun. 

4. I made some lovely oatmeal chocolate chip cookies when I had some wiggle time. Too busy to take beautiful food pictures, but here's a cute bowl shot. I love these mixing bowls and I wish I could find them somewhere! But for now, I'll borrow my roommates bowls.

5. Ry and I have been dating for a year! We haven't been able to actually celebrate yet because of how busy this week is, but well probably go to dinner this weekend sometime. 
He gave me a super cute Nike running layer jacket and I got him a watch I know he's been eyeing for a while and FINALLG spilled the beans about the smash book. It was a good day. It's been a great year. 

How's your Friday? How's your week been?
 

No comments:

Post a Comment