Thursday, November 19, 2015

Christmas Gift Ideas for Mentor Teachers

Hi there! I'm not sure how many (if any) student teachers read my blog, but something I've been struggling with lately is deciding what to get my mentor teachers (plural, I have two)




I've made running lists of things they like/ideas of what to give each of them, and have found some super cute things on etsy and elsewhere on the internet, so I thought I'd share a few of them. Maybe you'll find some ideas for what to throw in those lovely gift baskets for the important people in your life!


Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.


Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Photo of the Remarkables mountain range in Queenstown, New Zealand.

Other Ideas:
Coffee travel mug with teacher saying
Dry erase markers
Card/note to each of them
Dark chocolate (their favorite)
Some device to help organize their desk
Childrens books for the classroom
Handmade candle
Cookies in a jar
Homemade clipboards
Have anything else to suggest? I'd love to add it to my list :)

No comments:

Post a Comment