Monday, October 26, 2015

If you're lovely and you know it...

It's currently Sunday night, but by the time you read this it'll probably be Monday morning - so good morning you lovely little gem!

This weekend was pretty uneventful, so to top it all off I'm watching a pest management training video... which is about as exciting as it sounds.


Lately, I've been up to a lot. My student teaching is starting to get super busy (hence the lack of blog posts...) and I'm teaching a unit next week... next. week. Pray for me, folks.


My job is swell, because I get to hang out with kids some more. And it gives me an excuse to drink more coffee.



And I've been surviving, beat the sickness, and I still get to see my boyfriend as we run by each other to get to the million and one places we need to be. So that's dandy, too.


Basically, that can all be summarized by saying that the only way I'm surviving is coffee and Jesus, and I'm so thankful for both of those things.


But how are you? How's your October?



No comments:

Post a Comment