Friday, September 25, 2015

Today's The Day!

I promised that I would stop talking about Ry being gone when he was home, and guys! He's home! I have a whole weekend of surprises planned for that man and so I won't be around the blog for a few days... can you blame me?! Anyway, here's some more questions I had the guy answer  (poor soul) so you can get to know my favorite person in the whole world, or at least what he thinks of me... I've done this before a while back, but these new answers definitely made me laugh a bunch

Me: Why do I keep asking you these questions?
R: . Because you like to ask questions.

Which fingers do I snap my fingers with?
R: You can't snap. Yes I can... Middle and thumb. No. Kidding, index finger. No. Ring finger. No. You snap weird that's all I know... (This is true... thumb and pinky)
 
Me: What's a popular fashion item for women right now?
R: . Victorias Secret (What...?)
 
Me: What's our song and why?
R:
Thinking Out Loud, because you like to think out loud and because we listen to it a lot and it reminds me of you.
 
Me: Where do I shop:
R: Farm stores, and you shop online a lot.
 
Me: What do you and I like to do together?
R: Sleep. Watch Netflix. I swear we do more things than nap and watch tv...
 
Me: Am I good at staying on a budget?
R: Yes
 
Me: First impression of me?
R:
She walks fast, always in a rush...
 
Me: What do I keep in my purse?
R: .Not your debit card or your phone. True... oops.
 
Me: When did we meet?
R:
When our eyes first looked at each other. I don't know
 
Me: What do I do when I'm home alone?
R: Watch season 2 of Young & Hungry. Oops, he's still not over me watching that without him...
 
Me: What's your favorite memory of us?
R:
I don't know, you can't just ask something on the spot. Every one is my favorite.
 
Me: What's my favorite accessory?
R: Phone
 
Me: First event we went to together?
R: Probably church...
 
Me: What jewelry do I wear everyday?
R: A wristband.
 
Me: What's my favorite TV show?
R: Duck Dynasty.


So there ya have it! Ask your SO/loved one these questions, see what they say!
 
 
 

No comments:

Post a Comment