Wednesday, September 23, 2015

The Most Ridiculous Joke Ever

A few days ago I saw a video somewhere on the internet that I've been laughing about for days. Before you watch the video, hear me out. One, this guy asked his girlfriend (?) wife (?) this question while they're in bed, so it looks a little sketch but I promise it's not, and you should trust me. Two, this is the simplest joke I've ever heard of, ever. I fell for it just watching someone else fall for it. After I watched it I had to try it and so far, Ry and my dad both do the same thing...

I don't even know what to say about it. I have no idea why it works literally every time, but it does. There are hundreds of videos of people falling for this. Try this on someone you love, who will hopefully forgive you. And record it, trust me.

And after you watch it, and laugh a lot because that's required, tell me if you fell for it... and don't lie, we all know you did.

 Not that anyone's paying any attention but me (and believe me, I'm counting down the days enough for the whole world's excitement to be accounted for...) TWO #DaystilRyishome

No comments:

Post a Comment