Monday, September 7, 2015

Currently?

I've got a lot to say, but not a lot of time to share lately, so here's a little run down on life currently..

Currently, I've just moved back to my school house (yay!) and I'm student teaching! Double yay! I'm really loving this year so far, my mentor teachers are wonderful people, I'm student teaching in the cutest little school imaginable, andddd my boyfriend comes back in (almost) two weeks and I haven't died yet. Things are going well.

Eating // Not a lot of food. Between my teeth hurting and putting me on a soft diet and all of the business and stress sometimes makes me forget to eat. It's just not good. The other day I ate a mini bagel, some coffee, and buffalo wild wings. What is life?

Listening to // Last time I did this I was obsessed with a song and couldn't find the actual name of it. So weird, I'm sure there's an app for this problem, but I still don't know the name. I always mean to snag some of the lyrics and write them in my phone but I'm always driving or busy when I hear it.
I also like this song a lot, good ol' Keith...

Looking forward to // Ry. Coming. Home. I'm sure you're all looking forward to me not complaining about him not being here anymore. Also, starting classes, and getting my room all finished. And Ry's birthday (I've got a hugeeee day planned I can't wait to share) and Christmas. Because Christmas.

Playing // Not a thing...

Missing // If it's not obvious, Ry... (this is still true)

Dreaming about // My future classroom and all of the things I'm learning how to do for next year. Eeep! I can't believe it's so soon!


No comments:

Post a Comment