Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Ask Yourself...

As an RA, we were given these books called 'One' that we never did anything with. Two years later, I opened my book and started flipping through it. And honestly, this book is so motivational! It's full of constant reminders that we're all so important to the world and little pages to fill out for you to look back on later.

The first one is labeled 'Ask Yourself' and has three questions:
1. Who am I?
2. Why Am I Here?
3. What Am I Doing for Others?

1. Who Am I?
My name is Samantha. I'm a 22-year-old (almost) college student, a Christian, a future teacher, a daughter, niece, sister, granddaughter, and a giver. I'm the girl who's madly in love with Ryan, a cookie enthusiast, and I am happy.

2. Why Am I Here?
I am here to be a messenger of God's grace, to love others as Christ loved the church, to bring positivity into an often negative world, and to inspire and teach children that they matter, they're capable, and they're loved.

3. What Am I Doing for Others?
I am planning to teach young minds the skills they need to be successful and to know their worth, to love and serve my neighbors, to bring new Jesus lovers into this world and to create a loving home for my family.

I just loved these questions and how simple they were but how great they made me feel to remember my goals and who I am. Try it!

... THREE #daystilRyishome

No comments:

Post a Comment