Thursday, August 27, 2015

Things To Do When Your Boyfriend Is Across The Ocean...

Sorry that title was so long, shortening it to (TTDWYBIATO) didn't seem like it would help much.

This summer has been a rough one (thankful it's almost over- isn't that sad?) I  had really long days, left my last summer job that I loved for a new one that I didn't  connect with as much, spent a lot of time away from Ry when he was here, had a lot of dental work... the list goes on. 

Anyway, now that I've moved back to my school house to start student teaching (yay!) Ryan has left to go 'home home' aka Hawaii... lucky duck. So, I've had even more free time than usual and I'm trying to figure out what to do with all of that extra time.

Introducing, things to do when your boyfriend is across the ocean (or somewhere else that's really far away) 

1. Run/exercise
I'm so determined to run while Ryan's gone. Not only because I want to be in shape l, but because I literally have no excuse not to. And when he comes back I'll already have healthy habits started for the year. 

2. Meal prep
Nothing crazy, just making leftovers and freezing for later. 

3. Spend time with friends, or make new ones!
Since we're all back to student teach, I'll get to spend time with my roommates uninterrupted and connect with people at my school that I might not have met before. 

4. Do something you've always wanted to!
Watch a new tv series, go skydiving, whatever you want!

5. Countdown the days. 
Just something I do... It makes the time go by faster for me. 

6. Send letters and gifts!
Nothing elaborate because hey, college student, but a note from home and a little gift to know you're still over here, thinking about them. 

7. Clean. 
Yep. I said clean. 

What do you do when your loved ones are away? Share some ideas, I'm begging you.
 

No comments:

Post a Comment