Thursday, August 20, 2015

Leibster Award


 
I was nominated by Liz @ Sundays with Sophie for the Liebster award!

HERE ARE THE RULES:
Acknowledge the blog who nominated you (Hi, Liz & Sophie!)

Look for an award image that you like, and post it on your blog
Answer the 11 questions asked by the person/blog who nominated you
Nominate 11 blogs
Let the bloggers know you nominated them
Give them 11 questions to answer

~~


My answers to Liz's questions...

What's your favorite candy bar?
Anything chocolate is something I'll eat.
 
What's your least favorite chore?
Taking out a gross bag of trash. No thank you.
What would you say is your best quality?
I have a really strong work ethic and I'm determined to meet my goals. 
 
What's a secret talent that you have that no one knows about (but now the world will after you post this)?
I can sing pretty well. I can also play the trumpet thanks to high school band..
 
Favorite kind of date?
Making dinner, watching friends. 
What is your guilty pleasure TV show (that one you don't want anyone to know you watch)
Switched at Birth. So good!!
What was your worst date?
Went to a movie I had no interest in. It was so boring I fell asleep. 
Your favorite hairstyle you love to wear?
Just down. I'm simple!
 
Whats your LBD look like? (little black dress)
This is probably going to ruin my rep forever, but I haven't found one yet!
Place you'd love to visit?
Hawaii again, Italy, South Carolina.
 
What's your favorite room in your house?
Parents house - living room 
My house - my room
 

My Questions:

1. If you could be any superhero who would you be?
2. If you could use just a spoon or a fork to eat for the rest of your life, which would you choose?
3. How many freckles are on your left arm?
4. Last book you read? Why?
5. If you were an animal, which would you be? Would other people agree with this?
6. Chocolate or vanilla?
7. Most embarrassing moment you've had this week?
8. Biggest challenge you face while blogging?
9. Favorite movie, ever?
10. What are your plans for the day?
11. First thing that comes to mind when you hear the word potato?

Sorry for the randomness, but at least they're not the usual!

My nominated bloggers: 

Allison @ Because I Said So
Stephanie @ Coffee. Clothes. Repeat.
Katie @ Hot Tea & The Empty Seat
Hannah @ Just Bee
Stephanie @ Just A Little Bit Louder
Katelyn @ Simply Sunflour
Kaitlyn @ Little Goodies Blog

    No comments:

    Post a Comment