Tuesday, August 25, 2015

If In Doubt, Pin It Out

I love the things that I blog about (faith, life, love, food, fitness, and teaching) but sometimes I've just gotta talk about Pinterest. I've done this a few times before, here and here.

So, without further ado... here's what's been Pinteresting to me lately...

For The Home...

I love this dark wood bed, and I love the simple wedding canvases above it. Definitely a goal for my future home someday. I love how they're so subtle, but still make such a statement. I love wedding photos.

For The Closet...

I love this dress and I want this dress. I love comfortable tee dresses, and I love the stripes on this one and just everything about it. Honestly, if anyone knows where this is... help a girl out.


For The Kitchen...

Pulled pork is one of my most favorite foods and I will be trying this recipe out, just you wait and see.


For The Wedding (I'm not planning...)

Love the dark wood tables, the crate centerpieces, and the delicate flowers.

Love the Bible verse wood signs down the aisle.

For The Future Marriage

I think this is such a cute idea to keep track of all of the places you've visited as a couple.

What have you been pinning lately?






No comments:

Post a Comment