Friday, August 28, 2015

Ask Your S/O...

I saw these questions on a friend's Facebook status and thought it would be so cute to do! The idea is that you ask your boyfriend/husband/anyone I guess really these twenty two questions with no prompting or explanation and see what they say! I brought these questions up while Facetiming Ry the other day and his answers are below. My words are in burgundy. Try it! Have fun!

1. What is something I always say to you?
I love you

2. What makes me happy?
Me. Sunflowers. Jesus.

3. What makes me sad?
Me going to Hawaii. I can just say me to every question

4. How do I make you laugh?
By... tickling me. This never happens...?

5. What was I like as a child?
Matilda. When I was little I really did look kinda like Matilda...

6. How old am I?
21

7. How tall am I?
5'3"

8. What is my favorite thing to do?
Sing, just kidding, go to the barn and ride horses.

9. What do I do when you're not around?
Ride horses and be sad This makes me sound so boring and lame...

10. If I become famous, what will it be for?
Being a model. Ha...

11. What am I really good at?
Singing.

12. What am I not very good at?
Nothing.

13. What do I do for a job?
I took this one out because he listed the negatives of my job, and I don't want those on the blog :)

14. What is my favorite food?
SPAM... just kidding, pasta No, think seven year old boy at a baseball game... Not hot dogs, ew what no... you have to change your favorite food. Your favorite food can't be hot dogs, who's favorite food is hot dogs?

15. What makes you proud of me?
That you're everything I've ever wanted. I guess that's not really answering the question. Because you're kind, sweet, funny, caring, lovable, you are considerate, passionate, perfect, and you do and say the right things

16. If I was a character who would I be?
You are a character. Matilda.

17. What do we do together?
We watch Friends together and take naps

18. How are we the same?
We both love each other so much.

19. How are we different?
You like to drive gas guzzlers and you like horses

20. How do you know I love you?
Because I know, and you tell me like 500 times a day

21. What do I like most about you?
Nothing. This is a lie...

22. Where is my favorite place to go?
Hawaii, and in the future Japan. What?

Overall, this was really cute and I really recommend it! We had fun with it!


No comments:

Post a Comment