Wednesday, August 12, 2015

A-Z of Sammy

Remember Myspace? Can we still talk about myspace without cringing? Does this make me sound old? Remember Myspace surveys? When you'd copy and paste your friend's survey into a new note (?) and fill in all of your answers so that your one other friend who liked doing the surveys would see... no? just me?

Well, I saw this A-Z survey on Coffee & Glitter I knew I had to do it. For old times sake, and I'm sure there's something in here you don't know about me...


A-Z Survey....

A – Age: 21, turning 22 in December. Am I the only one that refers to 22 as the 'Taylor Swift birthday'?

B – Biggest Fear: Being alone/unwanted in life (which is kinda impossible, because God is good), heights, and being in pain.
C – Current Time: 8:54 am.
D – Drink You Had Last: Strawberry lemonade
E – Easiest Person To Talk To: Ry.
F – Favorite Song: Oh gosh...this changes probably every fifteen seconds. Right now I'd say Photograph by Ed Sheeran (really anything by that man...)
G – Grossest Memory: Uhm... food poisoning in the fifth grade.
H – Hometown: A tiny tiny town in the PNW.
I – In Love With: my Ryan, cute baby animals, the idea of my future classroom.
J – Jealous Of: Nothing at the moment... maybe people who are tan. I'm not tan.
K – Kindest Person You Know: My roommate, oh my goodness that girl can make anyone feel better about anything. She's great. So excited to live with her and our other roommates this year.
L – Longest Relationship: A little over two years.
M – Most Popular Lunch Choice: Grilled cheese.
N – Number of Siblings: One brother.
O – One Wish: That everyone would just love each other, less hate in the world.
P – Person You Spoke To On The Phone Last: My momma!
Q – Question You’re Always Asked: Where my tiny tiny small town is located... which isn't any easier to explain.
R – Reason To Smile: Because God is good.
S – Song You Last Sang: No idea.
T – Time You Woke Up: 6:50. Ugh.
U – Underwear Color: Charcoal
V – Vacation Destination: Hawaii, South Carolina (idk why I've been wanting to go there so bad lately...), Italy
W – Worst Habit: Boredom eating. Ugh.
X – X-Rays You’ve Had: Teeth, appendix, lungs,
Y – Your Favorite Food: Hot dogs, pulled pork, raspberries, and watermelon
Z – Zodiac Sign: Saggitarius
There ya go! Let me know if you complete this super informative survey so I can learn more about you too!


Tomorrow's the day the health motivation post comes out! Make sure you're here!

No comments:

Post a Comment