Tuesday, August 18, 2015

5 Coffee Shop Faves in My Mug


Anyone who knows me knows that I love coffee shops. And baking. And really a lot of things I guess. But especially coffee shops. One of my dreams is to own an organic/natural bakery/coffee shop with scripture printed mugs and wall art with cozy spaces for people to host Bible studies.

So, until I open a real bakery coffee shop and invite all of you there, I'm just going to share my coffee shop drink faves. Try them if you haven't, share what your favorites are!

1. Hot White Mocha with Vanilla (and sometimes caramel)

Simple, but oh so good. My aunt actually got me hooked on these and they're the only coffee drink I'll drink hot, everything else is blended. Even in the rain. But not these. So so good.

2. Black and White Mocha

Also simple, but it's a new spin on an old favorite. Or an old spin on a new favorite, whatever floats your goat.

3. Peach Arnold Palmers

If I'm not drinking coffee, I'm drinking this. Half black tea, half lemonade, with some added peach.

4. Lemonade with Real Fruit

Ask your barista if they have real fruit behind the counter! Not all do, but some! And if they're willing and able, putting real fruit instead of syruped fruit in your drinks is the way to go!

5. Blended Hot Chocolate

I got hooked on these with my best friend in high school. I love hot chocolate in the winter time, and having that taste in a cooled down version during the summer is the best. Try it!



What's in your mug?

No comments:

Post a Comment