Tuesday, July 21, 2015

Happy Tuesday

Well hiii! Tuesdays are strange days if you ask me, basically just a continued Monday. Sunday isn't that fun because you have to spend time getting ready for whatever you have on Monday, so it's kind of a 'pre-Monday' and then Tuesday you're all bummed and tired because ugh, Monday. 

So Tuesday is basically a second Monday. But have faith, by Wednesday we'll be fine. 

Anyway...

I've been all over the place lately with work, getting my school home ready, and spending time with Ry before be leaves. But, here's what I've been up to!


I (very artistically) screenshotted this pineapple necklace from the UOI boutique email, and before I could go to their site it sold out. Seriously, what? I was gonna buy one with Ry for my mom because they have this long going joke about him giving her a pineapple. So, no rush, but if you see an adorable pineapple necklace let me know!!


Ignore my mirror selfie (oops) but I went to H&M and bought this button up on sale for $9.95 (regularly $19.95) and I just love it a lot. They have a lot of different colors and I'll probably be back! 


Another awkward mirror selfie, but I also got this green shirt that is so so soft for $9.95 too. 


This is a screenshot, of course, but I can't find anywhere that sells this ice cream and it looks so great. Has anyone tried it? It's supposed to be made without yuck and I like yhings like that!




Our house!! This isn't the whole thing, I promise we have rooms haha, but I'm just so stoked it's all coming together. And my roommates are adorable and buy flowers for our table. So excited to live with them and see our house get even cuter. 

What are you up to?

Happy Tuesday!! 




6 comments:

  1. I love that pineapple necklace! I totally want one. Your house is sooo cute!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I want one too!! I found a few on etsy, so I'm gonna try and get one soon! And thank you! I really love it.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Glad i'm not the only one who thinks tuesday is just a second Monday.

    Love that necklace too! I bet soon enough it will be back in stock :)

    Love both of those shirts.

    liz @ sundays with sophie

    ReplyDelete
  4. Thanks for stopping by! I hope the necklace comes back in stock, it's so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
  5. that necklace is precious--i hope you find one and spill your secret if you find it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Thank you! I plan to, everyone needs more pineapples in their life!

    ReplyDelete