Friday, July 17, 2015

Currently // Friday, July 17

Currently, it's summer time... July 17, 2015. Friday. And I'm at work, so boo that. But, I just figured I'd update you all and what's been going on during the busiest summer of my entire life.

Eating // Healthier foods for the most part, trying to make better decisions. I would say this is going well for the most part, but summer is also ice cream season for me. And milkshakes are free for me at work, which is so so so hard to avoid. Seriously. I'm struggling. God help me here.

Listening to // I don't even know what it's called, but there's a new song out where the guy has a raspy voice and I love it! You don't know this, but I'm pausing this post to go find out what this song is, things like that bug me.

I couldn't even find it... ugh.

Looking forward to // Living in the same place as Ry again, this whole 'seeing each other once a week maybe' thing is killing me. It's killing us both. It makes the times when we're able to see each other really great, but all of the other times are not as fun. AND even though I'm moving back to school earlier this year for student teaching he's going back home for a month the week before. So, I'll be there for a month by myself while he's on the other side of the Pacific ocean. Great.

Playing // Diners, Drive Ins, and Dives... because food network, yo.

Missing // If it's not obvious, Ry...

Dreaming about // Lately I've been thinking a ton about my (very in the) future wedding, marriage, and home. I'm so excited to see where life takes me and I'm so excited for all of the things to come that God will bless me with. As I mentioned in a post a few days ago, really praying not to get too wrapped up in all of that, despite how excited I am. But, that's where my mind wanders in its off time.

This post was based off of a very old blog post Bee wrote over at Just Bee. Her blog is one I'm newly reading and I love it! Highly recommend you check it out, and update me on what you're doing!

2 comments:

  1. Oh man...if I worked somewhere with free milkshakes I would be in trouble. I love Diners, Drive-Ins, and Dives! There is some crazy food out there! I'm sorry you have to be away from Ry so much! :(

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank one and a half today. Oops. And yes! The food network makes me want to become a chef and just make food allllll day.

    ReplyDelete