Thursday, July 30, 2015

A Peek Inside My Purse




I don't know about you, but my purse is always a mess. I often think about getting a smaller purse so that everything has a place, but then I decide against it because all of the stuff I tote around wouldn't fit in a small purse. Do I even need to carry around all of these things? Of course not.

I've been carrying around my Marc Fisher 'It Girl' tote since I got it for Christmas two years ago and I still love it, frayed handle and all. It's not available any more (which is sad). It's shown on Lyst, and you can get notified if it comes back in stock at any store. I've seen a few on eBay before and my mom has the black one which I may steal...

 
Not shown in this picture are all of the envelopes containing mail I never ever got around to getting rid of, or the Trident gum I just bought that always falls out of the packaging and collects in the bottom of my bag. Ugh.
 
What is pictured...
1// My Hydroflask. I talk about this thing a lot, but I use it even more than I talk about it (hard to believe, I know) Honestly I'll never understand how it keeps things at the temperature you put them in at. I've yet to test a milkshake in there, but I will someday. Stay tuned. Mine was a gift, but the 18 oz. size is $25 or so.
 
2// Victoria's Secret Makeup bag. Lately this has been in my purse because I've been going into town early and instead of getting ready before I leave, I'm waiting until I'm more awake and doing my makeup there. There's so much random makeup in there that isn't anything special I kept the lid closed.
 
3// Urban Decay Eye & Face Anarchy face case from a while ago... I love this thing. So many pretty colors, and it's lasted forever. It has eight or so eye shadows, eye liner, a lip coor, two blushes and a highlighter. So great.
 
4// Buffalo Wild Wings coloring sheet and crayons, because ya know... life.
 
5// A card from my former boss including a wallet sized print of the Obama family. We invited them to an event and received one of those response cards with a picture, so she made us all a copy. I find it so funny.
 
6// Craisins. No explanation for this. None. I didn't even know they were in there, that's how crazy my purse is I tell ya...
 


7// adding to say I forgot my wallet! That's how you know there are too many things in your bag... haha. 

 
I got the idea for this post from Mattie & Northwest Native. Go check out her purse post here, and then comment below with what's in your purse!
 
 
 
 




No comments:

Post a Comment