Monday, June 22, 2015

What's On The Chalkboard?

With summer being so busy I've realized I need to start following some sort of a blogging schedule and to start planning posts so that I don't fall behind and forget about this little space. I just know that's something I'll do, and I don't want that to happen because I love The Happy Chalkboard!

So, here's the plan. Feel free to offer suggestions and advice because I know I'm not perfect, and I know that this plan will probably change a million times as well. Below I've highlighted what my current schedule plan is, and posts from the past that reflect what I want those new posts to look like.

Monday - Weekend Recap or Faith Day

Weekend Recap to talk about the (hopefully) exciting things I do during the weekend! or a Faith Day to share what's on my heart. Monday will most likely be the day I talk about whatever I feel I need to.
Faith Is There
End of the Week Recap
Thessalonians
Church on Sunday
Joy

Tuesday - Other Blogs or Teacher Tuesday

Other Blogs means that I'll write about another blogger's post that really touched me or made me think, or just showcased something that made me freak out and want to buy it immediately. And Teacher Tuesday to talk about Education things I've found that I love and want to incorporate into my classroom, or my current teaching adventures.
A Blurb for every Blog
Paper Books/Child Published Books
The Search for Teacher Clothes
Projects & Positivity

Wednesday - Wednesday Coffee Date

Wednesday Coffee Date because I love coffee and getting to know all of you, and sometimes you just need to sit down with a good friend, or a new friend, and talk about what's on your mind!
Wednesday Coffee Date
30 Day Goals
In 10 Years...
Dear Future Me,

Thursday - Relationship & Purchases

Not the best combination, I realize. Relationship because I love Ry, and I love that our relationship continues to grow and we do some fun stuff. And Purchases because we don't always want to hear me talk about how great my boyfriend is (even if he is pretty great) and because I buy cute stuff sometimes!
Why I Ditched the List
Latest Purchases $$$
Food Flask - Review
The Bad Day Box
5 (plus one!) Things I Started Doing Because of Him

Friday - 5 on Friday / Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop

Five on Friday (pretty self explanatory... just five random thoughts or pictures I feel like sharing) and Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop to share a post that's faith based. This post may come from earlier in the week, but I still recommend you check out the blog hop. I shared the most recent linkup below, and I'm super excited because my post was chosen as Susannah's favorite this week!
Faith and Fellowship Blog Hop
Five on Friday
Five on Friday
Five on Friday


So that's the plan, as I mentioned before, please share your thoughts!
Happy Monday!

2 comments:

  1. I think that's a good plan! That will make it easier to keep up with posting when you're busy. My Monday is usually a weekend recap and Friday is favorites, so then I only have to figure out the middle three! And sometimes link-ups take all the work out of that for me.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yeah, I'm hoping it works out. I also don't want it to be too structured, so... we'll see if I change anything :)

      Delete