Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Wednesday's Thoughts: Closet Cleaning

Alrighty. I don't know about you guys, but I save everything. Everything! Notes from high school, clothes from middle school, shoes I'll never wear... you name it - I've kept it. And what's terrible about that is that when I move from home to school I bring all of it. It's a problem, and it's a problem I want to solve this summer.

So, I've been spending every free chance I get cleaning out my closet. So far, I have a pretty big pile going of those middle school graphic tees and Aeropostale hoodies from 2007, and I'm feeling pretty great about it.

I'm nowhere near done, and maybe then I'll post a picture of my Mt. Everest cleanup pile, but I just needed to share what I'm up to and the excitement I have about letting things go. It's pretty great, and I encourage you to try it too if you haven't.

Also, if you've done a closet cleanup or life cleanup in general, do you have any advice? I found this post from Coffee. Clothes. Repeat. really helpful during the process, but I'm open to reading other posts as well.




3 comments:

  1. Fran who blogs at Franish has posted a few things about getting rid of things and building a cohesive wardrobe! Love those posts!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Yay! I'm so excited to read those posts, thank you!

      Delete
  2. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete