Thursday, June 18, 2015

Things On My Mind Thursday

Things On My Mind Thursday... (TOMMT.) Yeah, I realize that's not actually a thing.

Lately, probably because of all of the changes, I've been thinking a lot about a lot. So here's a quick mashed up list of all of those things.

1. Moving to Hawaii (or anywhere...)

No detailed explanation for this one. I've never wanted to move, ever. I never have. But, I've been thinking about the possibility of it happening lately, and I'm not sure how I feel about it.

2. Gardening

I had a garden last summer and I wish I would've planted one! This picture is me and an almost sunflower plant. I love sunflowers. 
 

3. Running

 Will someone please yell at me and tell me to go run or something! Sheesh, I've been so lazy over the last year and I just need to. Regularly.


So that's my random brain thoughts for the day. What's on your mind?
xo
 


2 comments:

  1. I've been forcing myself to run lately but my runs are sooo short. It's better than nothing, but I really need to force myself to go longer.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I used to think that buying pretty workout clothes would motivate me to run, nope. I've tried just about everything. I think the root of the problem is that I need someone to run with consistently, and nobody has a schedule similar enough to mine. Sad day. Not running alone, too risky. Next year my house is a lot closer to a gym though, so I might have to suck it up and just use a treadmill... =/

      Delete