Tuesday, June 2, 2015

30 Day Goals

Now that June (and summer!) have officially begun, I've decided to work on some goals. I'm definitely a goal-oriented person, and love love love my checklists, so this will serve as some motivation for me to avoid the lazy summer days and instead stay active and involved.

I'm going to be super busy this summer with work, preparing for student teaching, dentist visits, horseback riding, and of course working on this pale skin of mine (tan? are you possible?) but hopefully we can knock everything off of this first list by June 30th!

In the next 30 days I will...
  1. Have my home room cleaned out and organized, getting rid of things I don't need and preparing stuff I want to take to the new house.
  2. Finish my last day as an RA with a smile!
  3. Finish my MOH gift to my best friend for her wedding!
  4. Run or do something active at least once a week
  5. Ride Ruby at least three times a week
  6. Avoid unnecessary sweets. Ice cream is not an unnecessary sweet on hot days.
  7. Post on THC at least four times a week
  8. Spend time with my brother at least once a week
  9. Start my new job off right, and work to do the best I can
  10. Start planning for student teaching.
  11. Go to the dentist. Bleh.
  12. Be positive. Positive. Positive.

If you have any summer goals, feel free to share! You can never have too many goals, and I want to know what you're striving for this month!

 

1 comment:

  1. I really need to do some purging in our apartment, so I'm totally with you on number one! Also trying to run/be active and be positive!

    ReplyDelete