I'm going to be super busy this summer with work, preparing for student teaching, dentist visits, horseback riding, and of course working on this pale skin of mine (tan? are you possible?) but hopefully we can knock everything off of this first list by June 30th!
In the next 30 days I will...
- Have my home room cleaned out and organized, getting rid of things I don't need and preparing stuff I want to take to the new house.
- Finish my last day as an RA with a smile!
- Finish my MOH gift to my best friend for her wedding!
- Run or do something active at least once a week
- Ride Ruby at least three times a week
- Avoid unnecessary sweets. Ice cream is not an unnecessary sweet on hot days.
- Post on THC at least four times a week
- Spend time with my brother at least once a week
- Start my new job off right, and work to do the best I can
- Start planning for student teaching.
- Go to the dentist. Bleh.
- Be positive. Positive. Positive.