Tuesday, May 26, 2015

A Blurb For Every Blog

I've been blogging for about a month now (woahh...) and even though I've still got a ways to go, so far I've found some great blogs to follow and I just wanted to share those! If you're not listed, don't feel sad! Let me know your link- I'd love to check it out too! Until then, have fun perusing some of my most favorite blogs I follow.

Coffee. Clothes. Repeat.

First of all, I love love love this blog name. Coffee and clothes are very important things in my life as well, so I'm glad to see that Stephanie has her priorities in line! So far while following Stephanie I've loved to see her sense of style, honesty, and all of the bright colors that pop against the simple clean design of her blog.

Eat, Drink, and be Mary.

Mary's blog was the very first blog I ever followed and the one that probably convinced me to start blogging. I love that she's able to write like she's speaking to a friend (that's you!) and that everything she posts feels relatable - her week rundown, wedding plans, recipes - it's all so great. My friends and I often talk about what she's posted on Instagram, and how relatable she is to our own lives. I definitely recommend following Mary.

Fabulous In First

If you're a teacher, or are planning to be a teacher, you neeeeed to check out this blog. There are so many ideas and resources it's almost overwhelming. I love reading about classroom happenings and teacher tricks to stow away for my own classroom someday.

Hot Tea and the Empty Seat

This blog is beautiful and I can't even explain it in words that do it justice, so I suggest you read the 'About Hot Tea and the Empty Seat' page, here. If that doesn't convince you to read this entire blog from start to finish, I don't know what will!

J's Everyday Fashion

J's closet is the closet everyone wishes they had. Think your favorite clothing pins on Pinterest, but in real life on an actual person. I love to see what she puts together, and then wish that they were looks I could actually pull off.

StephanieOrefice.net

I love Stephanie's blog because she's so REAL. Everything she says seems honest and true and similar to Mary, it feels like you know her and you're along for the ride. She's silly and loves glitter and Jesus, and that's all that you need to know before going to her blog.

Northwest Native

I'm not entirely sure how I found Mattie's blog, but I'm glad that I did. In similar fashion with all of the other blogs I love, Mattie blogs honestly and her blog is an easy read. I love that everything is straightforward and so so simple, and that there are many different topics covered. Plus, she's also from the PNW.

Step into Second Grade with Mrs. Lemons

Earlier I said that Mary's blog was the first one that I followed, well... that was wrong. I've been reading Mrs. Lemons' blog since I was a freshman in college. Three years. I read about her classroom and it was everything I wanted my own future classroom to be someday. If my class and activities are half as amazing as hers are, I'll know that I'm doing well. Definitely my favorite teacher blog.

The Daily Tay

If you don't want to laugh, don't read this blog. If you don't enjoy smiling, steer clear. This girl is hilarious. Definitely not your typical lifestyle blog because it's so. much. better. And that's all I have to say about that.

The Fashionista Teacher

I found this blog while perusing for ideas of what to wear during student teaching next year. This girl, I swear!! I don't know how she does it. Similar to what I said about Mrs. Lemons above, if my teacher wardrobe is half as good as hers is I should win some type of best dressed award. Well, at least the ones she hasn't already won herself. So many cute ideas.

The Teacher Diva

In one hundred years when I figure out how this woman's outfits look runway worthy andddd she teaches, I'll let you know. Similar to The Fashionista teacher, and J's Everyday, you'll be begging for her closet as your one gift for every upcoming holiday. So many cute ideas.


Well, now that I've shared my favorite blogs - what are your favorites?
Do you read any of the ones I've listed?

6 comments:

  1. Ahh, thank you so much for including me! :) I read a few of these already but I'm definitely going to go check out all the others!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Aw Sammy!!! Thank you so much for your kind words about my blog and for including me on this list. I'm flattered! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. OH GOODNESS, sammy!! first of all. the fact that you said i'm similar to mary is probably the nicest compliment EVER… mary is probably my #1 blogger of all time - she's so real and fun and so genuine. yeah. that was the best. silly + glitter + Jesus… that basically does sum me up!!! ;D

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Mary is great, and so are you!! I'm happy what I said made you happy! Have a great week, Stephanie! :)

      Delete