Tuesday, May 12, 2015

50 Questions That Will Free Your Mind {Last One}

Last one! This has been so great to do, and I feel great about myself. I know that sounds silly, but it's so true. I've thought about a lot of things I haven't in a long time, and I feel really happy and content with where I'm at in life right now. Life is good, God is good.

1. If you knew that everyone you know was going to die tomorrow, who would you visit today?
    Oh gosh this question makes me so sad. Those I love dying is something I hate to think about. I would visit as many people as I could: Ry, my friends from school, and then my family- aunts, uncles, cousins, grandparents, parents, and brother. That would be so hard and thankfully that's something I'll never have to do.

2. Would you be willing to reduce your life expectancy by 10 years to become extremely attractive or famous?
    No, I'd rather spend ten more happy years with those I love than trade that time for something that's not going to be carried with me to Heaven, anyways.

3. What is the difference between being alive and truly living?
   You can exist without being happy or making a difference in the lives of others, going through the motions. Or, you can live the life you've always dreamed. You choose.

4. When is it time to stop calculating risk and rewards, and just go ahead and do what you know is right?
    If you're calculating the risk and rewards and you're still trying to make one side or the other the one that wins, that's the one you need to go with.

5. If we learn from our mistakes, why are we always so afraid to make a mistake?
  Because nobody wants to be wrong. And learning from mistakes isn't a fun process!

6. What would you do differently if you knew nobody would judge you?
   Nothing. There's probably something, but not anything I can think of.

7. When was the last time you noticed the sound of your own breathing?
    Every time I'm trying to sleep. So obnoxious. And now, of course.

8. What do you love?  Have any of your recent actions openly expressed this love?
    God, Ry, my family, education, cowboy boots, coffee, farms, my horse, flannels, letters/notes, movies, organization, and trucks. I would hope so!

9. In 5 years from now, will you remember what you did yesterday?  What about the day before that?  Or the day before that?
    I have a five year journal, so technically yes. But, while I won't remember specific details I know that when I'm 26, and looking back on this year I'll know that I've been really really happy.

10. Decisions are being made right now.  The question is:  Are you making them for yourself, or are you letting others make them for you?
    I'm making the decisions, for the first time in a while. I feel like an adult, weird right? But ultimately, I think that I'm making the decisions that I need to while weighing the opinions of those around me and affects it'll have on others. And I think that's a happy medium.


I'm actually really sad this is over! I hope you've learned a little about me, and that you choose to answer these questions and learn about yourself! Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment