Thursday, April 16, 2015

Projects & Positivity

"I can do all things through Christ who gives me strength." - Philippians 4:13

Good gravy. This week hasn't even started and I'm already starting to feel overwhelmed. The first stressor (which is thankfully now over, but still) came from these eight posters my professors assigned to us. These posters, according to her requirements, are to be classroom worthy, be free of error, etc. Which is great, fine and dandy. Buuuuuut, I don't really have time in my life to make posters right now. So, I threw together these eight barnyard themed posters (below are my favorites of the bunch)




 Lately I've noticed that I've been complaining. Now, I'm super grateful for everything that I've been given, but sometimes I just get so down and forget how many reasons I have to smile. Yes, my job might keep me up late, but I'm so thankful for the opportunity and have grown so much from it. Yes, I'm tired and cranky and sick of art posters, but maybe I'll use them or the skills I've gained from them in the future as a teacher. Basically, God has given me strength to overcome all of the things I'm complaining about, and I feel especially lately that instead of complaining I should be praising. Praising God for the opportunities and growth that he's allowing me to have, and for getting me through each day.

So that's what's on my heart. A whole lotta Jesus, and a little bit of art. Haaa, corny.

Have a great day!

No comments:

Post a Comment